Sunday, April 23, 2017

Product Review: Cave Tools Salad Spinner

Everyone knows how much I love kitchen gadgets and how much I love telling people about kitchen gadgets!!  Well guess what?! I have a new favorite that I want to share with you.

I was recently contacted by the people at Cave Tools and asked to try and review of their products.  Of course I jumped at the chance not only to try out something new, but to let you all know what it was and how it worked.

The product that I chose to try was the Cave Tool Quick Dry Salad Spinner and let me tell you, it is one of my new favorites!!

When I got this product in the mail was I was so excited.  With the nicer weather approaching, salads are a big thing in my house especially when local, homegrown produce is at its peak and this spinner has made life a bit easier.  I have used salad spinners before and I liked them, but was never really impressed with them.  Some didn't dry the lettuce as well as I wanted and no matter what cleanup was not always easy, but this spinner was different.  

The product shipped fast and arrived at my door in no time.  After opening it up, I was immediately excited.  



 I was very excited to see that it was not a complex design and with only three simple parts what was not to love.  There is a lid, serving bowl and cullender, but the biggest part that got me was the serving bowl!!  Now I did not have to use another bowl after cleaning!!!  Super Exciting!!


Now comes the fun part, just place your lettuce, spinach, greens, etc into the cullender and rinse thoroughly.  Next place the cullender in the serving bowl and attach the lid.  The lid comes with a cleaver locking switch to ensure that it is on securely.    

Once the lid is secure, simply use the handle on the top of the lid and spin!!  I usually go in both a clockwise and counterclockwise direction to get as much water out as possible, but feel free to do it your way.

After you have spun your lettuce dry, simply drain any excess water through the vent at the top of the lid, unlock the lid and remove the cullender.  Now this is my favorite part.......you can now use the bowl to assemble your salad!!!  No need to use another bowl!  This is fantastic because I don't have to dirty another dish!  BEST THING EVER!!


 As a family of five you can see how big a salad we can make, and this set has the perfect size serving bowl to hold it all!!

This product is simple enough that even kids can use it, which is a great way to not only get kids cooking, but also to get them to eat healthier when they get to help make it.

I am totally happy that I was given the opportunity to review this product.  It has been a huge help in meal prep and getting my kids in the kitchen more since everyone wants a turn spinning.   It's the little things that add up to make a big difference and this product does just that. 

I know that as summer creeps closer and I hit up my favorite local farmers markets that this spinner will definitely get a huge workout!!

I highly recommend this product to everyone!!  This is a product that is sure to become a family favorite.  It is not just for salads either.  The removable cullender is prefect for rinsing off fruits and other veggies as well!  Best of all the entire product is dishwasher safe for easier clean up!

Thank you to Cave Tools for giving me this opportunity to share with everyone this great product!!  Perfect for the up coming BBQ Season!!

To order yours today, simply to to Cave Tools and enter code SALAD15 to receive 15% OFF!!  How awesome is that!!  You can also find this salad spinner at Amazon.

Be sure to check out Cave Tools website.  They have some really awesome products!!

Happy Spinning & ENJOY!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home