Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Product Review: LifeStyletic Silicone Cooking Baking Mat (2 pcs)




So once again I was given the opportunity to test out a product for an honest review.  This time it was for the LifeStyletic Silicone Cooking Baking Mat.  I have to admit that I have become quite addictive to Silicon bakeware.  


The first thing that I noticed is that it came in a nice box with clear and easy to read instruction not only on the mat itself, but on how to care for it for maximum results.  Love this.  Most of the time you don’t see this so that was a huge plus.  Another point that I loved it that you got two mats for one price!!  Really that is awesome.  So many times I see silicone mats sold individually so this was awesome.  



Once I got the mats out of the box I noticed that they had various writing on them.  They not only had simple outlines for various size cookies, but also a ruler on all four sides, along with temperature conversions and measurement conversions as well.  Way Cool!!  I really liked that. 
So needless to say that after getting them out of the box and ready for use I just had to make a batch of cookies.  Such a hard life I lead.  Anyway, once my cookies were made I simply placed them on the matted lined cookie sheet and baked.  



Once the time was up I had perfectly cooked cookies, with no residue and beautifully browned on the bottom.  My cookies came off the mats with no effort at all.  Clean up was amazing.  Simply wash was warm soapy water and dry.  They cleaned up great!  I felt no residue on either the mats or my cookies and that is something that I have noticed with other silicone mats.  



I really liked these mats and the fact that it was a two for one deal.   You can find yours at http://www.lifestyletic.com/product/lifestyletic-silicone-cooking-baking-mat-2-pcs/

Disclaimer: I received this product in return for an honest review for the company.  All opinions are my own and do not reflect that of the product or the company. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home