Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Review: Vino Mio Foldable Wine Bottle


So the holidays have arrived and so has the Wine.  What better way to celebrate then with a Foldable Wine Bottle?!?!

That's right you heard me.  A Foldable Wine Bottle!!

Recently I was given the opportunity to try out Vino Mio Foldable Wine Bottles.  I have to admit that these made me giggle when I saw them.

These Wine Bottles are collapsible and come in red and white.  Each bottle holds a standard bottle of wine that you can take anywhere with you without fear of breaking to bottle. 



I used the White Bottle to bring along one of my favorite bottle of White Wine to Thanksgiving Dinner.  Once filled I placed it in my bag of goodies and didn't have to worry about damage on the way to my Mom's for dinner it was super easy! 

It fit nicely not only in my bag, but in the fridge later on as well.  With it's simple shape and no worries about breaking, I felt at easy traveling with it.

I think that the idea of these bottles it pretty cool, and if you tend to take wine to outings or family gatherings, I think that this is perfect.

So why not give them a try?!

Happy Holidays and ENJOY!!

Disclaimer: I was given this product to try in return for an honest review.  All opinions of this product are my own and do not reflect the company. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home