Tuesday, October 13, 2015

The Ancient Salt and Pepper Grinder Set




I was given another chance to try and review a product.  This time it was The Ancient Salt and Pepper Grinder Set.  Let me tell you how much I love it!!

This is the best of both worlds.  There is really nothing like having freshly ground salt and/or pepper right at your finger tips!

With this simple and easy to use product I have that!!  This is perfect for any busy cook who is trying to find a way to make any dinner night easier.

It has two separate compartments, one for salt and the other for pepper.




Simply screw off the top of either side and fill!!  With a large opening, filling with coarse salt or whole pepper corns is very easy!!  No worrying about spilling or trying to fill a tiny opening.  Then, just screw back on and repeat on the other side.  DONE!!!

Now, simply remove the disc on the top of whichever side you need and grind away!!  It is that easy!!  It takes up little room on your counter and by having a two in one, there is no more need for a separate salt and pepper shaker!

It is every kitchen lovers dream and every cooks greatest hack!

I know that this product has now become a staple in my cooking, and my husband who is a huge fan of freshly ground salt and pepper also loves it!

Give it a try, I know that you will too.

Happy Cooking and ENJOY!!

Disclaimer:: I was given this product free to try in return for an honest review for this company!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home