Sunday, April 19, 2015

Happy Birthday!!


Happy Birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday to......well ME!  Yes, today is my birthday YEAY!!  So I decided to share with all of you some of the many great cakes, cupcakes and creations that my sister and I have made over the years.  (HI BB!!) <--- my sister!!

Over the years my sister and I have created many fun and delicious cakes, cupcakes and desserts for family and friends.  It is something the two of us love more than anything and in a way brings the two of us closer together.

I decided that in honor of my birthday I would share with you some of the amazing photos of our creations that we have had the privilege to make.

We started with this adventure when our oldest nephew was pretty small, maybe 5 or so; he is now going to be 13!  CRAZY!!  Our first cake was a fire engine.  He was obsessed with them, still is, and so we decided to make this for him.  It was so much fun and it really came out cute for our first time.  Since then, we have been having a blast making them for not only our kids, nieces, and nephews, but friends and each other as well.  We have even been lucky enough to create some for friends of friends who heard about us through the grapevine.  

We are by no means master bakers, but it really is a lot of fun doing what we do and sharing it wish the people that we love.

This gallery that I put together, is only a very small amount of the things we have created over the years, but still it will give you a good idea of what we have done and how the power of two sisters can really stand out.  I hope you enjoy!!
















































This is by no means the end of what my sis and I can do, in fact it is only the beginning.  With any luck there will be more to come in the future and when they do I will be sure to share with all of you!!!

Happy Baking and ENJOY!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home