Thursday, November 19, 2015

Foggless Shower Mirror


Fogless Shower Mirror - EASY INSTALL - SHATTER PROOF - Includes Razor Hook - Modern - Anti-Fog Nanotechnology - Exclusive To AmazonSo my hubby is a HUGE lover of shaving in the shower, so when I was given the opportunity to try, or rather have him try, this fogless shower mirror I jumped at the chance.

Both he and I were a bit suspicious of whether or not something like this could really work.  He has tried a lot of mirrors and with everyone he had the same result.......FOG and lots of it.

He told me how it really became a pain in the butt when he had to shave and he was constantly wiping off the mirror so he could see.

When we got this Fogless Shower Mirror in the mail, the first thing we both noticed was how big it was.  It really is a nice size for a big guy like he is.

 So later that night he took it into the shower with him.  Once he was finished he couldn't stop talking about how awesome this mirror was.  He said not only did it not fog up on him, but the size was perfect to see not only his entire face, but also his head, yes he shaves that too.

I liked that it had a convenient place to hang it in my shower.

He told me that although he really liked it, he wanted to try it out a few more times to be sure that it really did work.  Well needless to say each and every time he has used it, it has worked perfectly.

Awesome product!!

I was really happy that I was able to share something with him!!

Disclaimer:  I was given this product to try in return for a honest review!

  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home