Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Product Review: Travel Towels Set of 2 Compact Antibacterial Quick


Hello everyone!!  I have recently been given the opportunity to once again try out another amazing product.  This time it was the j2 line Travel Towel.

I had my daughter and a few of her friends from the swim team try it out and let me know what they think.  Seeing as they spend a ton of time in the water and we go through about 800 towels a week, I consider them a pretty good source of information.

So they all willing agreed to try it out and all of them loved it.  They said it dried them off super quick and the towel did not get overly wet and soggy like most beach towels do.

Awesome!!

I did try it out myself and I have to agree it was pretty amazing.  It was super absorbent and really left me feeling really dry.   It washed and dried beautifully and still fit back into the original packaging.

I love that it is small enough to fit in a small bag yet when unfolded it is really big. 


I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who loves water but hates having to carry around extra towels.   Here is were you too can get your very own: http://www.amztk.com/b01ex6kc7m

In case you were wondering, my daughter already stole mine to keep in her swim bag!!  Kids!!

Disclaimer: I received this product in return for an honest review for the company.  All opinions are my own and do not reflect that of the company.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home