Thursday, September 1, 2016

Product Review: Relaxing Sleep Tea By Cuppa Magic







I really enjoyed this tea! I will admit that I was skeptical about trying it, but I have been having trouble falling asleep and thought "What the heck" I would give it a shot. I love a good cup of tea and this was good. It has a sweet, yet minty flavor, however I did need to add some honey to mine.  Not a big deal, since the directions state that you can drink it plain, with honey or lemon.

I did feel more relaxed and it did help me fall asleep much faster that previous nights. I even gave it to my daughter who has a hard time relaxing before bed. She loved the taste and it did help make bed time much much easier.

It is not an overpowering tea like some, but a mild yet really good tea.  There are many flavors to this tea, including chamomile, ginger root, rosebuds, spearmint, lemon grass and orange to name a few.  One of the first things that I noticed when I opened the bag is flavors that hit you.  Mint and ginger are the first that I sense.

After letting the tea steep the first taste is like heaven, mint and then orange and lemon.  What a wonderful taste after a long day.  Each sip I felt that I was getting a different taste, it was really nice.

I took it about an hour or so before I went to bed and by the time I was ready for sleep, I was much calmer and more relaxed. I only woke up once in the middle of the night, which is huge for me, and was able to get back to sleep really quickly. I will definitely be using this tea again to help on those very stressful days!!









Disclaimer: I received this product in return for an honest review for the company. My opinions are my own and do not reflect that of the product or the company.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home