Monday, October 5, 2015

Fruit infused water bottle




I was given the opportunity to try and review a product by Trim Evolution.  The Fruit infused Water Bottle.



I received this product from Amazon.com and right from the start I was hooked.  This product is simple to clean, easy to put together and super portable. It is great for workouts or just adding a little something to everyday water.



I loved how it did not have a lot of parts that needed to be assembled or cleaned out.  I usually don't have a ton of time, so simple is better, besides some of the best things require little effort and therefore you are more incline to use it more often. 


With this product the inner liner is removable and here is where you put your fruit.  I used Strawberries, mainly because that is what I had on hand, but ANY fruit would work for this.  Don't limit yourself.

I was able to put about four medium Strawberries into the inner liner and then the top simply screws on.  SOOOOO easy!!

Next, place the fruit liner into the bottle, fill the bottle with water and screw the top on.  I placed mine in the fridge for a bit just to chill it a bit more, but you can easily add ice to it.

I love the fact that the fruit stayed in one place and when I drank from the bottle I was not hit with pieces of broken down fruit.  My water had a great flavor and the handle on the lid made this bottle super easy to transport.

Clean up is so easy, with interlocking pieces, this bottle was a breeze to wash out and reuse.  I have not only used this bottle almost everyday, but my daughter has been known to take it and use it as well.

Trim Evolution Fruit infused water bottle is now a must have item for me when I am going to workout, or just in the mood for a bit more flavor to my everyday water.  I am truly great full to have been given the chance to try out this product.


Disclosure: I was given this product free to try in response to an honest review for this company.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home